Terms and Conditions
1. Applicable terms and conditions – The Website is owned by Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal and any use made of this site (including registrations and donations made via the Website) are subject to these terms and conditions. Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
2. Copyright and trade marks – Copyright in the material is owned by Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. The names and logos of SCP Safe Communities Portugal and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal and may not be used without the prior consent of Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal (whether any of the foregoing are registered or unregistered).
3. Disclaimer – All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only, and as such should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. The information provided on this website has not been written to meet individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the information in any way for your purposes. Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any consequential, incidental or direct losses and damages in the course of using this information. Whilst Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal has taken every precaution in compiling this site neither it nor any contributors to the site can be held responsible for any action (or the lack thereof) taken by any person or organisation wherever they shall be based, as a result, direct or otherwise, on information contained in or accessed through this internet site.
4. Third party websites – The website contains links to websites operated by parties other than Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal. Such links are provided for the User’s convenience only. Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. The User is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
5. Third Party Material – This website contains material submitted and created by third parties. Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal exludes all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal takes no responsibility for such material.
6. Viruses – Whilst Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
7. Force majeure – Associacao SCP Safe Communities Portugal shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to the User for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, fire, storm, flood, lightening, disease, strike, trade dispute, act of terrorism, any act or omission of government or regulatory bodies or communications operators.