On 7th December the Metropolitan command of the PSP of Lisbon, 3rd Division arrested a man aged 83 year, for possession of various firearms, weapons, ammunition.
PSP on patrol in Benfica, Lisbon, approached the citizen walking along a public road, who appeared to be behaving suspiciously. He was found to be in possession of various rounds of ammunition.
In subsequent steps a search was undertaken in an annex of the residence of the individual in a rural area in Benfica, and the following items were found and seized:
- 13 blank weapons of various characteristics;
- 2 revolvers. 22 with holster;
- 1. 25-caliber pistol with charger;
- 1. 6.35-caliber pistol mm amended to caliber 8 mm with charger and holster;
- 1 Replica of gun, 6.35 mm;
- 1 Rifle – class D
- Several different calibres of ammo.
The Detainee was summoned to appear before the court of Lisbon, for questioning the judicial process.