The Lisbon Metropolitan Police command of the public security police reports that due to the completion of the festive season in the Praça do Comércio, during the celebrations on 31 December, it will be considered an improvised enclosure, which is why it will be set up security perimeters with the creation of eight access points.
Glass Bottles and glass glasses shall not be allowed in the enclosure, as well as rain caps with long rods, among other objects listed in the annex.
If you want to carry some belongings in backpack / bag, it should not be higher than the size of an A3. Sheet
The venue will open up to the public around 21 P. M. for those who wish to move to the trade square, as soon as possible.
On 29, 30 and 31 December, due to the need to ensure the safety of persons and goods and, to facilitate the intervention of means of protection and help, the lower area of the city will be subject to various constraints Traffic.
29th December 2017:
– Corte total de trânsito na Praça do Comércio entre as 21h00 e as 00h30
– Cortes principais:
o Praça Duque de Terceira/ Cais do Sodré (trânsito desviado para a Rua do Alecrim ou inverte)
o Av. Infante D. Henrique
o Av. Infante D. Henrique c/ Rua Cais de Santarém e Estação Sul e Sueste
o Rua da Alfândega c/ Praça do Comércio
o Rua da Prata c/ Rua do Comércio
o Rua do Ouro ficará afeta só a Transportes Públicos;
o Restauradores Sul
£0th December 2017:
– Corte total de trânsito na Praça do Comércio entre as 20h30 e as 01h30 (com os mesmos cortes e condicionamentos de dia 29 de dezembro)
31st December to 1st January 2018
– Corte a Nascente no viaduto da Av. Infante D. Henrique
– Corte a Poente no Cais do Sodré
– Corte total de trânsito na Praça do Comércio
– Cortes principais:
• Praça Duque de Terceira/ Cais do Sodré (trânsito é desviado para a Rua do Alecrim ou inverte);
• Av. Infante D. Henrique (Viaduto da Av. Mouzinho de Albuquerque – corte TOTAL);
• Av. Infante D. Henrique c/ Estação Sul e Sueste;
• Rua da Alfândega c/ Praça do Comércio;
• Restauradores Sul;
• Rua do Ouro (encerrada);
• Praça da Figueira – Encerrado o acesso a esta Praça com corte no Martim Moniz
The changes to the movement and their transit deviations are properly coordinated on the spot by the police and access to emergency vehicles is guaranteed. It is requested to comply with the information provided by the authority.
The PSP advises:
• Promote the use of public transport;
• Do not drink excess alcohol;
• If you park on the public road, check that your vehicle allows for the movement of emergency vehicles;
• Check that you have left the vehicle locked and do not leave any values in your interior;
• Be cooperative with authority officials and a facilitator of police action, do not compromise their security and other citizens and do not take risk behaviour;
• Do not bear personal property of value, especially mobile, wallet and watch;
• If you consider the police intervention necessary, do not hesitate to ask for our cooperation, call 112, in case of emergency and memorize on your phone the following telephone number of the lisbon metropolitan command of the PSP: 21 765 42 42, or type on your phone [21 police].
The PSP wishes to have a good party in safety, wishing a good year of 2018.