The PSP conducted “Operation Click on Security” from 1st to 10th February. This operation, nationwide, mobilized all PSP units dealing within the school community covering: a dynamic prevention in on-line space: alert awareness of the new risks on the Internet and security advice and self-protection measures to be adopted in the cyber world.
– Human resources committed: 502 police officers;
– Material resources committed: 220 police vehicles;
– Number of educational activities: 453;
– Number of students participating: 17204;
– Educational Institutions involved: 259;
– Number of individual contacts: 833.